Health & Weight Battle
I am currently 420 pounds. As of 12/13/17
My blood presser is 132 / 78. As of my doctors appointment 9/20/17
I am currently diagnosed from my PCP’s office with:
- Morbid obesity
- sleep issues
- High Blood Pressure
An old picture from the last diet.
My goal is 180 pounds. The lowest I have been in the last 5 years is 220 ish pounds.
My weight is directly affected by my mental health because I am at a loss at a lot of things. Like I do not feel comfortable being outside of my house by my self. See more here
- 12/13/17 weighted myself on my scale and it said 420ish pounds.
- 11/14/17 Seen Seen my PCP (Dr Kusma) for a follow up to my ER trip on Sunday. He thinks my blood pressure is a big problem now. And he also wrote me a note to be off work for the next 7 days.
- My weight 433 pounds
- Resting heart rate 104
- 10/29/17 Weight myself on my home scale and it said 425
- 10/12/17 Weight myself on my home scale and it said 432.something. It is not an official weight because my scale could be off but I have lost weight.
- 9/20/17 Seen my PCP (Dr Kusma) for my headaches. He thinks its Migraines. He prescribed me Sumatriptan Tab 100mg.
- My blood presser was 132 / 78.
- My weight was 441 pounds.
- Resting hart rate 84/min
- Body mass 61.51
- 6/26/17 – Today my weight dropped below what my scale can weight and instead getting an error like I have been all year it said 442. So now I can start weighting myself again and tracking the progress.
- 4/11/17 Because of my laziness and the Reseridone and other mental health medications my weight has gone up to 515pound. I really need to start changing things or this will kill me.
- 2/27/17 Sorry I don’t update this like I should. My weight is around 475 pounds but my new medications don’t make me feel hungry or they just make me feel full I don’t know which but I like this feeling.
- 1/27/17 I went to the doctor and they weight me at 455 pounds.
- Update: 9/26 My weight has gone up. I weighted myself at rite aid on 9/24 I think was the date and I gained 5 pounds back. I have been emotionally eating because of the pain, stress and anxiety of late. and today all I want to do is dive head first into a bag of m&Ms or recesses cups.
- Update: 9/14 I current weight 430 pounds.(Via Rite Aid machine)
More Coming soon….
This is still a work in progress, and will all-ways be update……..
———— ***** ————
Go to Home Page
———— ***** ————
For Viewing my blog!
Written By & Posted By: Sir Michael J. Granata
724-383-6008 (Google Voice)
“Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn’t go away.” – Philip K. Dick
“The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don’t always spoil the good things and make them unimportant.” — Doctor Who
“Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety.” -Benjamin Franklin