How I spent my Easter – Journal 3.8.2012 4:00PM
Hello all and happy Easter if you celebrate it.
Well I am going to try to spend this holiday with my mother side of the family well at least part of it. I will update this all I go along with pictures if I can and what I am feeling or doing. Just wanted to let you guys know what was going on with this post.
- As of 9:18am I have a lot of anxiety as to A)leaving my house and B) dealing with the family people. But got the first two of many Ativan (anti-anxiety pill) in my system now.
- I am planing on walking to my grandfathers house for my daily work out but don’t plan on eating there. Google maps says its 1.2mile one way and its all uphill on the way there, and it also say it should only take 26 minutes but I am thinking more like 40 cause I as still mostly fat.
- Weather: Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs around 60. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph.
- I walked up about 12:30pm and it took me 26 min to get up that huge freaking hill.
This is all about what I stayed for.
Video here. —–>
- Left about 2:45pm and got home at 3 something.
- Just did not feel like I belonged. Like I was out of place.
So that was my Easter at with my family