The Story From A Broken Mind
I have a new exercise plan that I have done the last two Saturdays. I walk around Irwin as seen by the blue line 3 times it takes me 50 min. I plan on walking this path for an hour a Saturday for now and hopefully in a few months up that to two days a week.
Not only is it helping me lose that weight it gets me out the house and make me deal with he real world and my problems being in it. And I had a lot of trouble today. Lots of people out because of the hollowness stuff going on. So I was fighting with my mind the whole time.
- they’re looking at you ~ no they’re not looking at me
- they’re talking about you plotting on you ~ no they’re not talking about me,
- they are following you ~ no they’re not following me,
- IDK if that person is real just keep walking and don’t say anything back.
- no that isn’t the same car that passed a min ago
- you should stop because your fat and can’t lose the weight anyway ~ no I am going to keep walking for an hour
- The government people are around the corner ~ Not they are not.